Pencil Liner Obsession!

I'm not a makeup geek nor I'm a makeup pro.

However, lately a soft colored lippy, several dabs of mascara and an easy glide-on colored pencil liner have been my daily essentials to keep me looking wide awake.

Personally, I do find black liner, be it in the form of liquid, pencil or gel, too heavy on me. 
That's why, I fell in love with colored glide on pencil liner. They are super easy to apply and easier to remove as well. More importantly, they come in many different colors! 

My favorite glide on pencil liner would be Urban Decay's 24/7 Glide On Eye Pencil. Their colors are gorgeous and glittery! So pretty to the extent that I wanna buy them all :(
But despite the glorious beauty of UD's pencil liner, their price wouldn't compromise with my monthly shopping budget. Being a high-end product that they are, a single UD 24/7 pencil liner would cost you around RM 60-70 in Sephora. Sobs.

Therefore, I opt to search for cheaper alternatives. 
That's when I finally met my newfound lover; NYX's Slide On Pencil!

These babies cost around RM35 each in Sephora, half the price of an Urban Decay uber-awesome pencil liner!
NYX pencil liners glide on smoothly on the skin and have a nice, bold and shimmery finish!
However, the downside is that I can't find many colors of NYX colored liners in Malaysia :(
I've been using UD's 24/7 Glide On Pencil in Underground. Earlier today, I purchased two new NYX liners in Tropical Green and Golden Olive. These liners really give your eyes a 'popped' look.



Totally worth it!

No comments:

Post a Comment