A Day In Publika

Publika has always been the spot for my little rendezvous with Anin. I love the artsy feel and the niche boutiques there, they're just so unique and you can find really good stuff if you're willing to browse patiently!
We've been trying out different restaurants and today for brunch we decided to eat in Ben's. I was facing a major dilemma, trapped in between macaroni and cheese or pesto spaghetti, both looked so appetizing. In the end, I chose the latter. Anin had this cheeseburger which patty was just so juicy and indescribably delicious!




We shared this Berry Pavlova for dessert. It was heavenly. The berries and cream were so fresh, two thumbs up!
My entrepreneur lecturer always told us this; "cheap thing no good" in his typically thick Manglish. The same goes for the food in Ben's, the price tag is enough to break my heart.

No comments:

Post a Comment