Disney On Ice!

Two weeks ago I went to Singapore to watch the Disney On Ice tour. I wasn't surprised when I saw most of the audience were children dressed up in their favorite princess costumes. Surely they made me wanna shrink back into an 8 year-old kid. The child in me was really much intrigued, I could tell that I was behaving eleven years younger that night, I bought a box of popcorn with a fifteen bucks price tag just to get the Minnie crown that came with it. Thankfully, I didn't go extreme and bought a Tinkerbell wand or prince Phillip's sword.

The performance that night was fantastic. I was literally enchanted and captivated. How I missed my childhood! Much to my dismay, I failed to take good pictures on that night as I didn't have my camera with me so I just had to use my iPhone camera that doesn't work well under dark and poor lighting. Sigh.



No comments:

Post a Comment