MAC's Archie's Girls, Betty Bright!

FINALLY. LET ME REPEAT THAT OUT LOUD (I mean, in caps lock), FINALLY!
Yes, finally I got my hands on Betty Bright, one of MAC's Archie's Girls Limited Edition lipstick that I've been eyeing on for months long.
The coral and pinkish hue of Betty Bright is sooooooo gorgeous. I literally got the LAST one in the MAC store nearby, you can't imagine how overjoyed I was when I cradle this baby in my hands. The formula of this MAC's lipstick is Satin, which is my favorite! Very smooth and glides on easily on the lips. I'm quite pleased with the color, however, it looks more of a pink shade on my skin instead of coral. So there's a downside, I wish it'd be more coral-ish instead of pinkish :(
Nonetheless, I'm happy with this purchase! MAC even gave me a tin of free sarsaparilla flavored candy. Yum :)
Another thing that I like the most about this limited edition is the super cute and lightweight packaging! Unfortunately, I do find that there's too little product for a price of RM 75. But whatever, they're cute.


Love, love love love love love love it.

No comments:

Post a Comment