Ancient Japan

I went to Japan earlier this year. It's been two months and I have missed the synchronized environment that reflects a fusion of both modern and ancient time. The contrast between the two is just beautifully laid out in the Japanese surrounding.

I visited a small town in the Shikoku island called Kochi and had my very first Onsen experience there. It's a peaceful place with a rich natural surrounding and down to earth people whose faith in the Shinto religion is still deep-rooted.





They believed that God is summoned when you ring the bell by swinging the long rope at the temple



We also went to Kochi castle and climbed up its steep stairs, as for me, I literally crawled my way up to the summit. The view of the mountains and buildings that are mostly white was spectacular!

No comments:

Post a Comment