Best Teppanyaki, Ever!

I have been avoiding rice for a long, long time. To be honest, I didn't even remember the last time I had a good portion of rice or beef for my meals. And yes, I avoided rice and red meat for dietary purposes! However, I really had to break my not-so-strict diet regimen for a plate of this highly recommended teppanyaki that I'll be talking about. 
This teppanyaki that I had was cooked before the customers. Watching the chef cooked our teppanyaki in front of our eyes was a spectacular view. I could savor the decadent smell of juicy beef oozing with savory goodness from my seat! Yum! 

I knew that the dish was going to be good. What I didn't' know was that it was THAT GOOD! Yes, just one bite and I was like HOLY SWEET MOTHER OF GOD! Well, perhaps my judgment was slightly biased and exaggerated due to the fact that I missed eating rice and beef so badly. But seriously, it was by far the best teppanyaki I've ever had!


Being a veggie lover that I am, I was super delighted to see the huge amount of veggies that they served. They also gave a generous amount of beef! In case you're wondering, I didn't finish the whole thing haha! I left more than half of the rice because I was super, duper guilty! 

For dessert, I shared this sweet goodness called "Fuji Snow" with my friends. It's something like Es Campur. So cooling and flavorful, a perfect treat on a typically hot and strikingly sunny day!


I swear it was so worth it! I can't wait for my next visit :3

If you're up for a good portion of teppanyaki, visit them here:
Teppanyaki Sdn Bhd
PUB-S1, 2nd Floor, 
Sungei Wang Plaza
50250 Kulla Lumpur

No comments:

Post a Comment