+Wondermilk

Met up with lovely friends today who came all the way from Medan! After a filling meal in IKEA (meatballs, of course), we went ahead and had our share of dessert in Wondermilk Damansara Uptown.  I've already been in Wondermilk for a few times and really love the ambience as well as the atmosphere of the cafe. The cupcakes? they're fine although personally I don't find them terribly addictive in any way but yesterday's carrot cupcake that I had was rather nice. The milk, however, was to die for. It all made sense to me then why they named the cafe Wondermilk instead of Wondercake, it's obviously because their fresh flavored milk taste immensely good. So, so good.


There are many flavors of the milk available for you to try but I personally love the butterscotch and vanilla flavor. If you ever find yourself contemplating between caramel and butterscotch, that seemed to taste rather similar, please choose the latter.



No comments:

Post a Comment