Saturday Goodies!

Went on my routine Saturday 'adventure' with le bro to Pavilion (again). This time I've been craving for Pizza for the entire week and my tummy has been yearning for a good plate of churros for a while now.  Due to my lack of where-to-eat-a-good-pizza knowledge, we just decided to lunch in the most seemingly Italian restaurant we could find in Pavilion, which was Capriciossa that nestled nearby the food court area. To be honest, our visit was better than we expected. I ordered a half-half pizza, a combination of two different pizza toppings in a pan, barbecue chicken and smoked salmon. The latter was a tad bit disappointing due to the strong fishy smell but I was rather pleased by the delightful barbecue sauce of the former topping.


After the meal our tummy still grumbled and craved for something sweet. Of course it's time for us to have a good dessert and churros was the only thing that came in mind. I've read several reviews about the churros they're selling in one of the bars in Pavilion called La Boca and most reviews that I read were promising. So we went ahead and tried out the authentic spanish 'doughnut' that was served with chocolate ganache and dulce de leche or better known as caramel sauce. My expectation for a good churro has always been sky-high because the first churro that I tried in Disneyland (by far still the best) were so succulent. However, the churros they serve in La Boca was appetizing although it still couldn't match those that they sold in Disneyland! The dulce de leche was simply delicious and the churros were chewy. I wished the dough was a little bit thicker, though. 


No comments:

Post a Comment