Running Must Haves

If you've been running consistently, perhaps you've become an addict of the invigorating 'runner's high' that you got after a great run. The rush of endorphins after a run would leave me instantly energized, refreshed and happy. Let me introduce you to my running must-haves and some of these items are relatively new and you might realize that most of them are from Nike and they are in blue! Yes, Nike is definitely my favorite sporting brand, I totally love their rather streamlined designs and over-the-top materials. And yes, blue is unambiguously my favorite color in this whole wide world.


Let's start with the shirt. I have right here what I would call my ultimate shirt. I am so in love with this Nike dri fit shirt thanks to its enchanting bright blue color and its lightweight material that's keeping me cool and comfy during a run. The sport bra, also in the same color, provides high support that's suitable for high impact exercise such as running. Again, it's really comfortable!
A great track list is my other must-have during a run but it's really important to ensure that you're using the correct earphone specially designed for sports as they are generally sweat proof and they are uniquely engineered to better fit you during an exercise, like my Bose SIE2i. The sound of music played when using this earphone is crystal clear and the unique design fits my ear perfectly (it comes in three sizes, S, M, L when you purchased the earphone), preventing my earphone from slipping away during a run, which is one of the most annoying thing that would disturb your run. As for the shoes, well, I did an extensive review some time ago so feel free to check it out!

Having a great set of workout gears will give you a boost of motivation. Remember, investing in good workout gears is also important! Although they might come a little pricey at first but I swear it's going to be worth it as you'll find your workout more enjoyable!

No comments:

Post a Comment