Awesomeness Reloaded.


One thing that had been on the top of my wish list was Nike's strikingly beautiful Free Flyknit 5.0 that is bright blue in color. Yes people, that gorgeous pair of chaussures are just like the ultimate babe for me. I didn't know that it was launched in Malaysia until a few weeks back, where I was just randomly strolling around KLCC's Nike store with a glimpse of false hope still lingering inside of me, hoping that my dream of having a pair of Nike Free Flyknit 5.0 would finally come true. And there it was. The gorgeous pair of running shoes in the magnetizing, eye-catching and heart-throbbing shade of blue. Okay, maybe that was a little over but for me it was true!

 I instantly grabbed it and asked for my size. I was initially disappointed as they only had 39 and didn't have my usual 37-38 size. I discovered that the color was the previous season's that was why the hot sizes were already out of stock. I rushed to Pavilion to see if they had my size and turned out that they only had it in the size of 42 so I ran back to KLCC and tried the 39, fingers crossed, hoping that my dream shoes would fit me. And they fit, people, they fit me so well. I gulped a bit though when I saw the price tag with the digit RM560 on it. But it didn't stop me from buying my long-awaited dream that had finally came true!



Take a look at it! Isn't it goooooorgeous? Now, it's judgement time; was it worth it? 
YES, DEFINITELY! The shoes are super comfortable and it fits like a second skin, literally! Nike Free Flyknit 5.0 fits and follows the actual shape of your feet and you have the option of not wearing socks without having to be scared of infecting your shoes with dreadful smell as the material is washable. But I still recommend you to wear socks especially during your first few runs with these babies to prevent blisters. Another thing that I love about these shoes is their weight. They are ultra-light and give that barefoot run feeling when I run. However, when I ran with these babies for the very first time I didn't wear socks and I didn't really like the feeling when I ran and it got me blisters, I'm still not sure whether it is because the shoes are still really new. That is why I recommend the use of socks! These babies are also relatively costly but I wouldn't mind if it means that my body will get skinnier alongside with my bank account as these shoes are truly good investment. Hahaha that's what I always say to make myself feel better after a purchase. Nevertheless, I am still madly and irretrievably in love with these babies of mine.


No comments:

Post a Comment