Lethal Combination

Maybe this post just came up because I'm currently having a midnight hunger pang. Nonetheless, lethal in this case means the best food combo ever invented in human history, in my opinion at least. It turns out that writing this post actually elevates my hunger as I nearly drooled when searching for mouthwatering pictures of food at this not-so-waistline-friendly hour. So here it goes!

Chocolate and Peanut Butter


Honestly, who can resist this sinfully perfect combination of sweet and salty? Whether you put it in between a wholegrain bread, turn it into a bite-sized Reese cups or make a cake out of it, this duo made in the heavens would still taste so good!

Peanut Butter and Banana

(paninihappy.com)
Even though I absolutely adore my peanut butter with chocolate, I'd like to involve PB in another affair with bananas. I prefer to have this combo wrapped in a slice of wholegrain bread with extra and crunchy peanut butter. 

Cinnamon and Sugar

(cherrypatter.com)

Churros. Need I explain more?


Honey Lemon

(storyofakitchen.com)
Just had this to alleviate my seemingly uncontrollable midnight hunger pang. To be honest, I was only hooked by this combo earlier this month when I was having steak at my favorite place in town. My mom ordered a hot honey lemon and I was completely head over heels for it. So soothing, tangy and sweet at the same time. It's good for you, too!

No comments:

Post a Comment