A Very Happy Birthday.

Happy Birthday to my dearest little angel! Time surely has passed by in a blink of an eye. It felt just like yesterday when we brought a new little bundle of joy back home. Before I even knew it, the little bundle has outgrown her baby steps and is now blossoming into one beautiful little princess. Wishing you nothing but everlasting health and happiness. May Allah always protects you and showers you with lots and lots of love. Try not to spend so much this year on toys and don't forget to keep blowing me your lovely kisses every time we Skype even though you are one year older than yesterday. I miss you so dearly and love you very, very much.


And one more thing. Although I'd give the world to you on this very special day of yours, you still can't have my prince 
HAHAHA

No comments:

Post a Comment