KTJ Prom 2014; Bal Des Edelweiss❅

Or what us, commoners, would call the 'Ball of the Winter Flowers'. Such a beautiful name for this year's KTJ annual prom dinner. As you all know, I left KTJ back in form 5 but of course there's no harm in meeting up with fellow old friends whom I might not meet for years long in the future! This year, the event took place in Aloft Hotel, KL Sentral. A relatively new hotel yet it was surprisingly good. I loved the food served during the event and the location is pretty accessible, too!


During the event, there was a time when all couples hit the dance floor and slow-danced. Well, I danced with my girls since I didn't have a date and it was still so awesome although the dance seemed more like a group hug. 



This year, they set up the photo booth again, which I was really excited about. We took several photos just like last year a because heaven knows when will we be able to take pictures like that again in the future!



 I had a great time in KTJ's prom this year. It was nice to see so many familiar faces and how much these people have changed throughout the years. Sometimes, a good time like this made me regret leaving KTJ in the first place :(

No comments:

Post a Comment