Hello there, Mr. Potato!

I'm still pretty much melancholic these days. Of course, a girl's best friend in perilous sadness is none other than food and lots and lots of retail therapy. I found a long twisted potato in Bukit Bintang last Saturday and when my eyes caught them I knew instantly that I had to get them! The last time I saw this delicious carb-loaded greasy treat was when I was in Dubai a few years back and they were the bomb! So, of course I had to get them. I must!


The potato was unexpectedly super duper longgg! Thank God, my brother was tagging along :D


Yup, look at my face. I was a happy child; eating the long potato right out of the stick and no, I didn't finish them all by myself of course! And being a self-proclaimed cheese maniac that I am, I had to order one that's drizzled with cheese flavoring goodness. However, I do think that they could use a little bit more seasoning there! If I'm not mistaken the name of the stall is Tea Chansii, they're located somewhere in the middle of Fahrenheit88 and Lot10. They were actually quite good but the one I had in Dubai was sooooo much better! :(

No comments:

Post a Comment