Boarding School Memories

I spent 2 years living in a boarding school and several terms living in the same room. When I first came to KTJ, I was flabbergasted. The room didn't live up to my expectations. To be honest, it looked so horrible to me  at first and I couldn't imagine living in that room 24/7! but as I gradually added more things into it, the room then became okay. 
I spent my last term in the same room as when I first arrived in KTJ but with different roommates. I shared the room with 3 other amazing girls. Here's a quick tour around my room:

The LR 10 used to be Lee Liwoon's, Aileen Loo's, Jesvin Kaur Cheema's and Siti Soraya's castle :D

Guess which one is my bed? It's the one with a brown pillow on top!

Every morning, the house tutor would ring the bell to wake us up. Then we would walk to the dining hall to have breakfast in our uniforms before going to class. 


I have bad memories with this staircase that'd lead us to the school's old block. Well, I fell on it once and twisted my ankle when I was running in attempt to avoid a monitor lizard (an iguana, perhaps?) that was passing through it. Ouch. I couldn't walk the next day and slept through the night in agony. Damn you, monitor lizard.

The school's old block! KTJ was waaay bigger than this picture. This picture just represent a tiny bit of KTJ.
I would be missing the times I've spent in this school, the people I've met there and the wonderful teachers :)

No comments:

Post a Comment