Japan (Again!)

My friends and those who know me would know how much I love Japan.

I know that this post is way overdue, but just like how I like to say it, it's better late than never!
I'm currently studying for THE LAST FINAL EXAM OF MY DEGREE LIFE! The fact that it's the last exam somehow leaves me with a bittersweet and mixed feeling, procrastination on one hand (because the finish line is so near yet so far) and excitement on the other (imagine not having to cram all night long before a test ever again!). 

While I was scrolling back through my iPhone's photo gallery in desperation because I couldn't seem to memorise some Islamic Finance terms, I stumbled upon the snapshots of the good time that I had in Japan earlier this year. We finally visited Japan in its early springtime and managed to catch a sight of its iconic Sakura flowers. Although they were not in full bloom yet, the flowers were already so gorgeous!


My family and I also visited Kyoto, where I dressed up in a kimono, learned Japanese tea ceremony and had one of the best Matcha ice cream that I've ever had in my life.



Osaka-Kyoto-Tokyo was the route that my family and I took during our visit to Japan. For my next visit (Insyallah), I would really like to go once again to Kyoto because we didn't really get to explore the city that much last time. Summertime in Hokkaido would be an amazing idea, too!

No comments:

Post a Comment