Taylor's Ball

Sooooooo some of my friends and I attended the Taylor's Ball in Sheraton Hotel KL. I was sooo unprepared for the ball and didn't have a decent dress to wear for the occasion, so again, I ended up going on an impulsive shopping trip to Masjid India, going there all the way from Kelana Jaya by LRT for the very first time. 

So after settling for a so-so red dress (because I couldnt find anything nice) and getting ready, we attended the Ball, which was again all the way in KL. The theme for Taylor's Ball this year was constellation, but no one I know has ever followed and dressed up according to a Ball's theme. So I strolled in the Ballroom mightily in me red dress only to find majority of the attendees wearing either black, white or navy blue tuxes and dresses. But never mind. 

We were seated next to the loud speakers, which made my ears half deaf. Nonetheless, the performances were nice. The food, which was served as a buffet was also delicious! 

But then again, the best part of the Ball was of course the part when I won a lucky draw! It was so hilarious, I came back home with an ASUS fonepad! I was so happy

I attended the Ball with some of my council friends. 
Might be one of the few last times we could actually hang out together!


So that's the story of this year's Taylor's Ball! I hope to attend the next year's Ball with more friends since next year will be my final year. Can't wait! 

No comments:

Post a Comment