KL Duck Review

A few days ago, I was window shopping in Pavilion and stumbled upon the KL Duck in their Pavilion store. I've always wanted to get my hands on one, but I had never been successful as the stock on FashionValet.com was always sold out!

I purchased the black KL Duck as I thought it would spice up my black pants-black scarf look, which pretty much goes well with anything. The scarf came in a pretty black box with the KL skyline printed on it and as usual, there's a greeting card from D inside. 



The design of the scarf is monochromatic, nice and simply elegant. Although at first I was worried on how such huge print would look on me, it turned out that the scarf draped beautifully once I've put them on. The material of scarf is Satin Silk, which has a nice shine, it's also easy to iron and doesn't get creased easily, too! However, the material is a little bit slippery, which is why you may need to use a few pins to keep it in place and to prevent it from slipping away. Despite that, I would say that this material is by far my favourite out of the entire Duck range. 


As you can see in the picture below, I placed the 'black sky' portion of the scarf on top, which made a really nice draping effect at the bottom portion of the scarf. Once you've put it on, the huge print wouldn't seem that intimidating anymore, you'd probably just notice the Twin Towers only. 


My overall thought? I love this scarf! The material is light and although it's a little slippery, it's something that can be solved with a few extra pins. On top of that, the design is also really pretty, too! The price for this scarf is pretty steep, I bought it for RM200. The scarf comes in a few different colours, like white, ash blue, red and a few others.

Check out Duck's instagram for their latest update at @theduckgroup and @duckscarves

No comments:

Post a Comment