Naked 3!

I bought a Naked 3 today.

That short sentence would actually sum up the entire blog post but you know I like to crap a lot so please bear with me as I share with you the highlight of today's spontaneous short trip to Sunway Pyramid. I have been eyeing this product ever since I saw a makeup guru on instagram posted a picture of her happily and joyfully holding the most wanted product of the century. Okay, now you know that I exaggerate a lot. Anyway, I became instantly interested and suddenly, a few days ago my mom came to town and she brought back a Naked 3 palette with her after a short trip to KLCC. I knew then that I really have to get it. I must.

So after four exam papers that I have done this week, I made those as an excuse for me to purchase a no-so-little treat for myself. Perhaps a way too early birthday present (eheeem). So I went to Sephora, blah blah blah and stayed there nearly an hour or so, contemplating and fighting my inner demons that finally won over me in the end. So here's a little sneak peek of my newest addition to ma trousse de maquillage or as how an Englishman would say, the newest addition to my makeup bag.



The packaging of Naked 3 is okay, in my opinion. Although I was hoping that the packaging would be like the original Naked palette's, furry and fluffy but this packaging is acceptable as Urban Decay still maintained a lightweight, durable and compact packaging that makes it easy to carry when travelling.


I fell deeply in love at the first sight. Naked 3 offers 12 new colors that are just simply drop-dead gorgeous and many of them are rose hued, which I love. They give you a sample package of their infamous primer potion as well as a free crease brush, which I really desperately need. Thanks, UD!
Urban Decay is my still my favorite brand for eyeshadows as they are ultra pigmented and long lasting. I'm a proud self-proclaimed Naked Freak. Really am looking forward to try out this new baby of mine!

No comments:

Post a Comment